Who Can Have DHI Hair Transplant?
- Men who have hair loss caused by male pattern baldness
- Men who are classified as a Norwood Scale Class 3 or above
- Women, as well as men who wish to the volume of their hair
Potential Risks & Side Effects
Infection, swelling and bruising, Itching, Numbness or lack of sensation on the treated areas of the scalp, Inflammation or infection of the hair follicles
Patients may expect to see new hair growth for about a month but then it may seem to stop. New growth starts again 3-4 months after the procedure, the obvious difference is noticed after 6 months and complete results become visible from 9 months to a year.
How Does DHI Hair Transplant Turkey Work?
Online consultation with a DHI Hair Transplant specialist will be scheduled – to evaluate you’re a suitable candidate for the transplant surgery. We will ask you to send your photos as shown in the Photography Guide which we send you on form to evaluate your case for your online consultation. Dr. Ferhad YILDIZ will decide the number of grafts that you need. During the online consultations, expect the following questions:
- Do you have any medical conditions that we should be aware of?
- Are you currently taking any medication?
- What do you expect from DHI hair transplant surgery?
- All Inclusive Hair Transplant Packages and Prices in Turkey.
- Hair Transplant Turkey Before After Photos
- Aftercare Hair Transplantation